Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Tired Sunday !

The alarm rangs at 7am ! Prepare for water and clubs . Brush teeth , bath and wash face . Changed to a sports wear . At 7.45am sharp , i went out to Bukit Jalil Golf and Resort driver range for my golfing lesson . Reach there at about 8am , the coach is not there yet so i just tie up my golf shoe and started to chipping .

While swinging , my muscle was paining due to ytd work out . xD
After awhile , my coach arrive and started to teach me some new tectic . My muscles was quite pain but i just keep on swinging . It was not that bad as i think ... not bad not bad :P

After that , my parents bring me for breakfast at Imbi Road .
I went back at about 11.30 and starting to chat with my baby :)
At 12.30 , I went to guitar class till 1.30pm :P

I never had my lunch until now which is 3pm ... Who can da bao for me ? xD

Xin Wen .

No comments:

Post a Comment