Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Emotional Tuesday AnD The dissapointed Wednesday ~

As the usual week , i had the worst mosqueto bite whereby others where not . Why ? I really cant concentrate well on my studies due to the panic bites and the situation in my class . I'm really pissed off by them , so childish ? Play until hurt people still wanna play ? No brain ka ? Especially the people surrounding me . Whole day talk non-stop ? Dont make until i dissapear ur mouth then you know .

I'm sorry to anyone I hurt that day due to my bad emotional habits . And Daniel , Aiyar ... dunwan say jor . I know i had a bad image in ur heart . But I understand , if i stand at ur side and see , maybe I had just end it there. Guo Xiong , I'm sorry that i didn't listened to your advise . I dont even appreciate the things you doned for me . Brother I'm sorry , Please forgive me .

As it , today morning i waked up just like usual . But getting more tired  maybe becoz i had use too much of my energy yesterday . Once again , I wants to apologise to anyone i hurt before . I try to change . Btw . Pn.Norizan , can you change my seat to a better and quiet one ? I'm really pised off by some of them . Never change at all .

To whoever who knows who they are > I really got dissapointed today after i heard that your meeting has earlier 30mins . But i don't blame you , because is not your fault at all . No matter what , Nothing will change between me and you . Loyalty , respect , kindness is always be there for you . :)

Regards ,
Xin Wen .

No comments:

Post a Comment