Friday, January 21, 2011

Frustrated Friday !

Last night , my mum told me that there's a CNY Lunch with my father partner . I have no choice but to follow . This morning i wake up as usual . Everything go on peacefully except for my hair . I forgot to put on the Code-10 since my hair is long . But luckily , my wax is at the car . So i just simply use it . Hard but at least can stand for the day . xD

I really panic with the mosqueto bites ! They said they did fogging with it still end up with tons of mosqueto ! I rather stay at home than staying at school !!! Today pjk was like last 2 weeks where some where playing football and some were on the futsal court .

After school , I follow my mum to the lunch till 3pm . When we were on the way back . I fall asleep on the car . When we reached home , my mum get a call from my sister asking her to send her back and my mum just did . Instead of calling me to wake up but to waste  1 more hour whereby i have many things to do and the time is wasted just like that ! Ouch ... Hate it .

Btw, baby tc and becareful during your outing :)

Regards ,
Xin Wen .

No comments:

Post a Comment