Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Awesome and Tired Saturday !

I wake up at 6.45 in the morning . my heart abit shaking . Dunno why lolx . At 7am . I went out to PJ for breakfast with my mum . After that , we went to pasar pagi at PJ . My mum bought meat , vegetable and cooking oil . As usual , i'm the one who be carrying it . xD

At 8.00am , I reach my friend house to send him and his brother to the school for school unit beruniform . We reach there at about 8.15am . My friend and i went to the futsal court for Karate . There's few people that had reach there before us but the master was still not there yet . So i just look at him sweeping the floor .. LoLx i so bad right hahah ..

During the Karate lesson , the master punch my stomach without any notice .. ouchhh LoLx .
He did punch my friend's too , when i hav chance , i will really give back what he owns us .. :P jkjk .

After Karate , me and gx went back together since we are planning to go swimming at bukit jalil . So we went back to my house by lrt . We reach my house at about 1pm . At the clock turns 1.30pm , my mum send us to bukit jalil for swimming.

At Bukit Jalil , It was a very dissapointed case whereby his parents membership card has been suspended . So we cant swim .. sad sad . I doesn't blame him because is not his fault . Even if his fault , I dont think so that i blame him too :P . So we did play bowling which cost RM15.20 !!! OUCH My teeth pain ! Lolx jkjk .. gx is much more better than me , :P Paiseh ...

After we reach back home , we swim at the swimming pool in my condo . He great and talented and may be the next national swimmer ^^ Gud Luck Brother !

After he went back , my leg started to pain ... my hand muscles started to breaks .. OMGOSH lolx ... hope it be well when i had my golf lesson tomorrow ^^ !

No comments:

Post a Comment