Thursday, January 13, 2011

School House Meeting ~

Today , I just breaked a record of 6.40am reaching school . xD
I had promise someone , and of course i make it . Before school start , I had a very best moment :) Wit Someone :P Not gonna reveal who , Please do Guess :D

During school hours , I did concentrate in my studies . Just that , the 2 dummies sitting beside me quite annoying and irritating , but i can stand ba .. becoz there's someone supporting me always ^_^

After recess , we did study 2 period before our house meeting which is starts at 12 . During the 2 period , we did study BM and Maths . Right at the time 12 , we all went to our repective class for our house meeting . During the house meeting , our house changed few place until a suitable ones . Firstly we went to form 6 which is near the squash compleks . There's too much moiqueto so we went to the canteen . At the canteen , is not so comfortable so at last we went to Form 1 Science lab . The situation there is much more better than anywhere :D There's ketua rumah , penolong , setiausaha and bla bla bla :P
For 1 hour .. is suffering lolx xD ... but okay okay lar wakakka . . .

Xin Wen .

No comments:

Post a Comment