Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sorry all for being unactive for quite a long time . This is due to the busyness around the world , the schooling day , the unwanted activities and more . It was been a long time i was inactive since november . I hope it will not be happen again :P

Alright , so i have quite some fun during the holidays since you know , it was the holidays ! And sure most of you might be going to hang out or oversea for some entertaiment . For me , the best thing is hanging out with my lovely baby <3 . Forever and never be change !
And of course , even if it's holidays i still need to continue my lesson for guitar and my golfy . Hope i always will improve ^^ :)
I had forgotten to buy school uniforms until the last week before school . I was shocked by my mum when she say my school uniform cant wear anymore . Lol . But we did went with my cousins at 1utama to buy school uniforms . I was shocked once again that i'm wearing size 32 pants ! OMGOSH ! That's big ! LoLx ..
I had grown fatter now hahah .. no i'm fit :P
It's Christmas , i actually not celebrating it since there's no events for me . xD how i hope that i could have fun with my dearest baby ! Hope this year can ! :D
New year has come , 2011 has yet arrive ! I hope that I could study and concentrate well in my studies because this year , im going to stand for an examination (PMR) which is quite important . Wish everyone good luck !
The first day of school is just okay . Is jus like last year , the only thing different is my school life is fullfill with the person which is the best in the world to me ! Hope that our relationship will remains the same till the end of our lifes :)
School life is just okay ba . But i hate the noisyness of my class and the annoyingness ! 'Timothy , DevaRaj , The ex-2a indian boy (name forgotted) ' Please watch out ! :P muahahhahaha ... i may be emo .. but sometimes may be evil too ! ^^

Okay , i end my speech here today :)
Muacks baby ! ^_^ !

Regards,
Xin Wen .

No comments:

Post a Comment