Friday, January 28, 2011

The Last Day of School before CNY !

I been so tiring for this few weeks where my eyes cant me open up . My alarm rangs at 5.40 am . I decided to sleep more so just simply clicked the snooze button . 5minutes later , I never realise that i off it and continue sleeping lmao . Luckily at 6am , my mum shocked me up and i was rushing to the bath room . I doesn't had enough time to my breakfast xD .

And i had it in the car ..
My breakfast for today is Butter Bun ! OMGOSH it's so sweet ! There's contain too much butter and sugar .
Reach school at about 7.50 am . I saw no one in my class . After a minute later , Sanjivan came . We chat for awhile while walking to the office . A few moments later , i went back to class and saw someone which were smiling always xD . I like his smile making me feel happy ^^ !

At 7.30am , my KH teacher Pn.Yong came into the class and started to scold scold scold . But sometimes she's quite funny . Homework add one . Math is here , one more is added . Oh my .. I forgot to bring my Geografi textbook and exercise book ! I forgot that she had change Sivik to Geografi ! Luckily she didn't scold me , she just told me to bring it the next class . xD ! One more added !

It's the last period of school ! BM Penulisan !
She cant into the class and started to explain ... write for 2pages of notes ...
And she gave us 1 karangan to do ... ouch i was so so so lazy ! There's 5big bunch of homeworks including English . I hate it !!!
I 'm not gona do until CNY ends xD . Blek ~

Happy Chinese New Year And A Happy Holiday ! :)

Regards,
Xin Wen .

No comments:

Post a Comment