Saturday, November 27, 2010

Quite Tiring !

I went for golf lesson today at 8 am this morning at KNS Driver Range . Before entering the driver range , i saw many people running for marathon today . The guard dont let us in at first because need to wait all the people to pass first . After a few minutes , the guard ask us to go in quickly so we went in . I bought 200 balls as usual . After playing like 30 balls , i starting to get tired .. normally i almost finish playing only i get tired .. but dunno why today just the starting i already getting tired . But luckily , i still can finished it . But im feeling dam tiring now ...

I was coughing since I back from Genting till now . Not really feeling well .
Today , after my guitar i'm going to my friend house and bring to bukit jalil club . Hope everything will go along as planned ...

Xin Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment